- Do I need a website?
Yes, but we can create an affordable website for you if you don’t already have one.
- What if I already have a website?
eDiningExpress can work seamlessly with existing websites.
- Can customers place orders from my Facebook page?
Yes, eDiningExpress can easily be added to your Facebook page.
- Can customers place orders from mobile devices?
Yes, the eDiningExpress menu is optimized for mobile devices. In addition, we provide you with your own branded mobile app.
- How can my customers get the mobile app?
Your branded mobile app can be downloaded from Google Play (for Android devices) or Apple Store (for iPhones).
- Do I need a computer or any other special equipment?
No, the only equipment you need is a fax machine or the ability to receive an email message.
- How will I know when an order gets placed?
eDiningExpress will send you a fax, email or print your order on your POS printers. It can also call you to let you know you have received an order.
- Do I need to use another credit card processing company?
No, eDiningExpress will work with your existing credit card processor.
- When will I receive the money?
All payments are immediately processed, the same as if the customer handed you the card.
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
No, you can terminate the service at any time.
- Can I see a demo of the system?
Yes, please contact us to schedule an online demo.
- What other services do you provide?
We provide a wide range of website marketing services for restaurants, such as web design, email marketing, social networking, and gift card sales. Please see www.ediningsites.com for more info.
- Why eDiningExpress instead of other vendors?
Many reasons. Here are a few:
- eDiningExpress has every feature you could ever want in an online ordering system
- The online ordering system is tightly integrated with your website so your customers don’t experience an awkward transition when they look at your menu
- eDiningExpress costs less than competing systems. There are no transaction fees (other than the normal credit card fees that your credit card company charges you).
- We are experts at helping restaurants use the Internet to improve their businesses. We have many complementary technologies and services that you can take advantage of.